This set of 12 printable opposites worksheets for preschool, kindergarten, or first grade includes:
- A neat, printable list of Sixty Pairs of Opposites (words only)
- 2 pages of Color in the Opposites: color in the circles to match opposite pairs (words and pictures)
- 2 pages of Opposite Sides: draw lines to match opposite pairs (words and pictures)
- 1 page of Opposite or Not?: circle yes or no to tell if the two are opposites (words and pictures)
- 2 pages of color the opposite: color in the fish or the pie that has the word that means the opposite of the word inside the first fish or pie in the row
- 2 pages of Opposite Draw: draw a picture to illustrate the opposite of the word and picture given (opposite words are provided, but need not be read out loud until after the picture is drawn, if desired)
- 2 pages of Opposites Cut & Paste: cut out the four pictures and paste them next to their opposites (again, opposite words are provided)
All but 3 of the pages are in full color, but may be printed in black and white if preferred. Color in the Opposites pages, when printed in black and white, can still be used if a letter or number is used instead of a color – parents and teachers are encouraged to be creative with this!
Sample pages from this packet — click to view larger:
Click Here to open this free printable opposites worksheet packet!
Please keep in mind that these materials are for your own personal home or classroom use only and may not be distributed by any means to anyone else.
If you enjoy these free worksheets, please pay it forward by sharing this page with your friends and followers so that some of them may enjoy them as well. Thanks! 😀