This cute little printable activity set features 5 children at two stages of life: toddler age with a lower-case vowel, and kindergarten age with an upper-case vowel. Little Ones can relate to the little and “grown-up” version of each vowel, making it easier to see the connection between the two versions of each letter — and offering a special appeal to the 5 special letters, the English vowels.
This printable activity set includes:
- An introductory poster: “Vowels are Special”
- An upper and lower case alphabet poster
- A lower case alphabet with Vowel Kids
- A vowel sounds poster with phonetic clues
- 10 find-the-vowel jumbled letter cards
- 10 find-the-vowel in the CVC words cards
- Ideas for a variety of activities and uses
You can easily purchase and download this printable activity set for only $2 USD at TeachersPayTeachers.
If you enjoy this little activity, please consider leaving a little feedback below or using the social media buttons below to share this page. Thanks! 😀